- Often known as “the sunshine vitamin”
- Super-potent 1500% NRV dose of Vitamin D3
- Convenient one-a-day capsule
- Contributes to healthy bones, teeth, muscle and immune function
Vitamin D is an important nutrient in the body, contributing to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function, immune function and normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. While it is naturally produced by the body when exposed to sunlight (leading some to dub it the “sunshine vitamin”), not getting enough sunlight can lead to deficiency. Each convenient Lindens Vitamin D3 3000IU capsule provides 1500% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin D3 with the always-guaranteed Lindens great value and quality. Vitamin D contributes to normal:
- absorption/utilisation of calcium & phosphorus
- blood calcium levels
- maintenance of normal bones, muscles & teeth
- role in a process cell division
- immune system function
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one capsule each day with a little water. See reverse for further directions.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Soya Bean Oil, Gelatine (Bovine), Glycerine, Water.
Allergens in bold