- Often known as “the sunshine vitamin”
- Strong 500% NRV dose of Vitamin D3
- Vegetarian friendly one-a-day tablets
- Contributes to healthy bones, teeth, muscle and immune function
Vitamin D is an important nutrient in the body, contributing to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function, immune function and normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. While it is naturally produced by the body when exposed to sunlight (leading some to dub it the “sunshine vitamin”), not getting enough sunlight, or not eating oily meat and fish can lead to deficiency.
Each convenient, vegetarian-friendly Lindens Vitamin D3 1000IU tablet provides 500% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin D3. This is a fantastic way to support your nutrition regardless of lifestyle, in a convenient way, at a great price.
Vitamin D contributes to normal:
- absorption/utilisation of calcium & phosphorus
- blood calcium levels
- maintenance of normal bones, muscles & teeth
- role in a process cell division
- immune system function