- Popular as a hormone balancer
- Contributes to healthy metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
- Contributes to immune and nervous system function
- Ultra-potent 7000% NRV dose of B6
Vitamin B6 is one of the B-vitamins, and serves very important roles within the body. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding, protein, glycogen and homocysteine metabolism, normal psychological, immune and nervous system function, normal hormone balance and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Since Vitamin B6 is water soluble, it is constantly excreted by the body, and needs constant replenishing. Lindens Vitamin B6 100mg tablets each contain over 7000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B6, at a fantastic price.
Vitamin B6 contributes to normal:
- homocysteine synthesis
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous system function
- protein and glycogen metabolism
- psychological function
- red blood cell formation
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regulation of hormonal activity
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one tablet daily with a little water. Long term daily intake of 100mg Vitamin B6 may lead to mild numbness or tingling. Discontinue use if symptoms occur. See reverse for further directions.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide).
Allergy Advice: None.