- Convenient one-a-day tablet
- Contributes to normal metabolism and the reduction of tiredness
- Huge 8000% NRV dose of B5
- Contributes to normal mental performance
Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenic acid serves important roles in the body, contributing to normal mental performance, normal synthesis and metabolism of neurotransmitters, normal energy-yielding metabolism and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
For this reason it is a popular ingredient in energy drinks, and Lindens Vitamin B5 500mg Tablets provide a massive over 8000% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin B5 in one convenient, ultra-potent tablet.
Vitamin B5 contributes to normal:
- energy-yielding metabolism
- mental performancesynthesis and metabolism of steroid hormones
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one tablet daily with a little water. See reverse for further directions.
INGREDIENTS: Vitamin B5 Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dicalcium Phosphate, Modified Starch, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
Allergy Advice: None.