- Now includes black pepper and copper
- Copper contributes to the maintenance of normal connective tissues
- Very popular for joint care
- Black Pepper aids the absorption of turmeric and copper
Often used in Indian cooking to add colour and flavour to curries, Turmeric is a well known culinary ingredient. Very popular among people looking for support of their joints.
Lindens Turmeric Whole Root 500mg capsules each contain 500mg of the dried whole root of turmeric (curcuma longa), copper and black pepper neatly encapsulated in a vegetarian capsule
Copper contributes to normal:
- maintenance of connective tissues
- energy-yielding metabolism
- functioning of the nervous system
- hair pigmentation
- iron transport in the body
- skin pigmentation
- function of the immune system
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
DIRECTIONS: Food Supplement. Take one or two capsules per day with a little water. See reverse for further directions.
INGREDIENTS: Improved Formula. Turmeric, Black Pepper, Copper Citrate, Hypromellose.
Allergy Advice: None.