- Enzymes break down food in the gut
- They help to release nutrients
- Betaine HCl, papain, amylase and lipase
- Betaine contributes to healthy homocysteine metabolism
Lindens Digestive Enzymes Daily is a formulation of a number of digestive enzymes which play a role in breaking down food and helping to release nutrients during digestion.
Our formula contains Betaine (as hydrochloride) which contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, Papain, a natural enzyme found in papayas that helps to break down meat, Lipase, an enzyme which breaks down fats and lipids and amylase, which breaks down starches like bread and pasta.
Calcium contributes to normal:
- blood clotting
- energy-yielding metabolism
- muscle function
- function of digestive enzymes
- bones and teeth
- regulation of cell division and differentiation
With Lindens®, you can expect:
✔ An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
✔ ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
✔ Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
✔ Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
✔ The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.
Digestive Enzymes Daily 90 Tablets
- Product Code: Digestive Enzymes Daily 90 Tablets
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £9.99