- Brand new, on-trend product
- Convenient, high potency one per day tablet
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Free from allergens, also dairy, soya, sugar & gluten.
Vitamin K2 is currently been tipped as one of the new wonder vitamins associated with a number of health benefits.
The MK-7 form of K2 is the menaquinone that is actively absorbed by the organism and is known to play a role mainly in the extrahepatic tissues in supporting cardiovascular health and to the maintenance of normal bones as well.
According to the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), vitamin K2 can provide the following benefits:
- Contributes to normal blood clotting
- Contribution to the maintenance of normal bones
- Supporting cardiovascular health and maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system
- Associated with the inhibition of arterial calcification and arterial stiffening
Vitamin K, particularly as vitamin K2, is nearly nonexistent even in a healthy Western diet.
With Lindens®, you can expect:
✔ An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
✔ ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
✔ Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
✔ Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
✔ The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin K2 100mcg 120 Tablets
- Product Code: Vitamin K2 100mcg 120 Tablets
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £9.99