- Often known as “the sunshine vitamin”
- Super-potent 1500% NRV dose of Vitamin D3
- Convenient one-a-day capsule
- Contributes to healthy bones, teeth, muscle and immune function
Vitamin D is an important nutrient in the body, contributing to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function, immune function and normal absorption and utilisation of calcium and phosphorus. While it is naturally produced by the body when exposed to sunlight (leading some to dub it the “sunshine vitamin”), not getting enough sunlight can lead to deficiency.
Each convenient Lindens Vitamin D3 3000IU capsule provides 1500% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) of Vitamin D3 with the always-guaranteed Lindens great value and quality.
Vitamin D contributes to normal:
- absorption/utilisation of calcium & phosphorus
- blood calcium levels
- maintenance of normal bones, muscles & teeth
- role in a process cell division
- immune system function
With Lindens®, you can expect:
✔ An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
✔ ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
✔ Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
✔ Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
✔ The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin D3 3000IU 120 Capsules
- Product Code: Vitamin D3 3000IU 120 Capsules
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £8.99