Vitamin C contributes to normal:
- immune system function during and after immense physical exercise
- collagen formation for the normal function of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin & teeth
- energy-yielding metabolism
- nervous & immune system function
- psychological function
- protection of cells from oxidative stress
- reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- regeneration of the reduced form of Vitamin E
- increase iron absorption
Zinc is a crucial mineral in the body, serving a role in myriad bodily functions. It contributes towards healthy bones, hair, skin, nails, vision, immune function and the health of our reproductive systems and hormone balance.
The body doesn’t store or produce zinc so the zinc we need must come from our diet or from supplementation, and this product is specially formulated to provide 300% of your NRV (Nutrient Reference Value) in one convenient, easy to swallow tablet.
With Lindens®, you can expect:
✔ An established UK manufacturer based in Yorkshire
✔ ISO 9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems
✔ Dedication to excellence, innovation and satisfaction
✔ Resealable, light-proof, foil-fresh pouch packaging
✔ The Lindens® label: your guarantee of authenticity
This is a food supplement which is not a substitute for a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. We recommend that pregnant and breastfeeding women seek medical advice before using food supplements. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Unsuitable for children. Follow usage guidelines. Do not exceed stated dose.
Vitamin C+ Zinc 90 Tablets
- Product Code: Vitamin C+ Zinc 90 Tablets
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £8.99